Wednesday 15 June 2016

IF MY SON IS GAY



If my son were to be gay,
I would kneel down and pray,
Ask God to take the gayness away
For on this earth Gay equals pain.
I will say, “Son I know it is who you are
But in society, we all play parts
No one wants you to be gay,
They will fight you and break you
Dim your bright light.
They will discriminate and incriminate you
They will judge and barricade you from happiness
They will not let you rest for even a day
Please my son, do not be gay
There is nothing more I want
Than for you to live as you want
But if you like peace and serenity.
Please marry a wife
For anything else will bring fire and strife.
People can lead you to suicide
Their words will hurt like knives
Their knives will hurt like knives
They will tear you up in pieces
So please if anything, have a mistress
Prostitutes or multiple misses
So long as it is a female at the end of the day
Please my son, do not be gay.
If you want a life as a warrior
Join the army and fight for your country
For always a world war must end
But the war against gays seems a dead end
Society only wants you dead in the end.
The fact that you have rights won’t stop them
The fact that you are human won’t stop them
The fact you are a lovely person won’t stop them
The fact that you are a good father won’t stop them.
The fact that you have sex with men will provoke them
Disgust and frighten them,
The fact that you take and give it in the ass
Will harass their minds.
My son marry a woman, she is the only way
Please my son, do not be gay.
I cannot see you in pain or in tears
I will only be alive with you for so few years.
Human beings are wicked, foolish and dumb
They will never stop fighting till your last heartbeat,
I don’t want defeat
But I also don’t want my son deep in concrete.
Don’t marry a man even if he’s sweet
Don’t marry a man even if he connects with your spirit
Don’t marry a man even though it’s all you need
Marry a woman because that is society’s feed
Fuck a woman because that is society’s greed.
Never let them know who you are
For they won’t let you live a day as my star
Your wings they will massacre before your flight
They will steer you wrong though you feel right,
They will control you
Make you another heterosexual minion
Cast you into heterosexual oblivion.
I know you never committed a crime
I know all you want is in a man
My son, society is not ready for your demand
They are afraid, paranoid and armed
Their phobia won’t let them understand.
I wish you peace, protection and always faith
Maybe one day you can have your way
Until it is 100% safe, my son please don’t be gay.”


This post was originally published on lindaikejisblog.com
January 8, 2015 at 10:29 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment